Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's a Horned Frog life for me


To celebrate me going to TCU, I had purple and white balloons at my senior luncheon.


I am frequently at Billy Bob's Texas, but I have never been there on a Thursday night. Instead of the usual college night, I prefer to go for the great country concerts on Friday and Saturday nights.


I am a proud member of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority.


I think I have only missed a couple home football games over my two years as a Horned Frog. I even camped out to see College Gameday broadcast from our beautiful campus commons.

I followed the team to Arizona to watch them in the Fiesta Bowl. The game being in Arizona also allowed me to see the Grand Canyon for the first time.



Then I was lucky enough to get tickets to go to California for the Rose Bowl parade and game - camping out was worth it. I even made it on TV because of the frog hat I'm wearing.


After football season ends, I keep up with TCU sports with the baseball team. I'm sometimes there as a spectator, and other times I'm there as a member of Diamond Darlings getting bats, foul balls and throwing shirts during games.


For my second semester as a Frog, I was lucky enough to wake up to snow for the first time in my life.


The opportunities kept piling up for second semester, as I got to see Lady Antebellum perform right on campus. And now I get another opportunity to see London!

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing these photos, Chelsea, esp the snowy view of FW, not that it's over 100 every day! As you begin to work on each subsequent week's blog, aim to include more of these evocative pictures (such as the scene from the window) that pick up on images or themes in our readings and include fewer posed souvenir photos. Can't wait to see you on Monday in London!

    ReplyDelete